I have a specific request, is it possible to get a quote ?
Of course, yes !
Jérôme LAPPARTIENT created HORIZON MARIN in his native country to materialize his wish of making people discover exceptional places with an original concept. He wants to offer a lot of possibilities.
If you are a family,
If you are a group of friends,
If you are a duo,
If you want to organise a special event,
If you are a company,
If you would prefer a half-day than a complete day,
If you want to test the Gulf of Morbihan at the end of the day,
you will find a solution with Horizon Marin. Jérôme is able to answer your questions and to adapt the program.
The discovery of the Gulf of Morbihan and Houat & Hoëdic islands beauty is always possible with Horizon Marin.
Call us, visit us in the office, explain your dream, a specific formula would exist.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES FOR THE GULF OR ATLANTIC OPTIONS ?
|Adult***||195€ per day* ; 130€ 1/2 day**|
|Duo offer***||350€ per day ; 250€ 1/2 day|
|Privilege offer****||450€ per day ; 275€ 1/2 day|
|Group offer 1 (3 to 5 adult)||165€/p. per day ; 115€/p. 1/2 day|
|Group offer 2 (6 to 7 adult)||140€/p. per day ; 105€/p. 1/2 day|
|Group offer 3 (8 adult and more)||on request|
|Child under the age of 16||65€ per day ; 40€ 1/2 day|
* including refreshments and meal ‘Picnic’
** including refreshments ; non including meal ‘Picnic’
*** price for a minimum of 3 pax including 2 adults onboard the boat
**** privatized boat for 2 adults
fOther options :
For any other special request (corporate, business lunch, family celebration…), we will study your demand and will send you a quote.
Ce qui est inclus dans le tarif
• Le navire professionnel avec ses équipements réglementaires (NUC)
• 1 accompagnateur dédié
• 1 skipper Chef de bord professionnel (Capitaine 200)
• Les salaires, l’assurance du navire et des personnes embarquées
• Le carburant
• Le pique-nique de qualité (dans la formule à la journée), les boissons
• Le départ et le retour au port du Crouesty – 56640 Arzon (ou autres ports à proximité, sur demande)
• Les escales sur les îles, y compris les droits d’accès aux ports
• Les équipements du bateau : taud de soleil, coffres de rangement, gilets de sauvetage, …
WHAT IS YOUR MEAL PICNIC MADE OF ?*
Based on fresh seasonal products
• Cheese platter and cooked meats
• Local fish rillettes
• Sandwich baguette
• Wine, mineral water, soda
* Please inform us of any potential food allergy
Menu can vary according to the season
fOptions (contact us):
• Seafood platter lunch
• Gastronomic lunch
• Restaurant (reservation)
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR DAY ?
Have a look at the Facebook page Horizon Marin (link to the bottom) and make your own opinion about our activities.
– Small groups – up to 10 people
Travel time :
• Departure at 9:30am, return around 5:30pm (or 4 hours for a half-day)
Professional motorboat :
• Semi-rigid boat MANTA, 6,80 meters length
Port of departure/arrival :
• Port Crouesty in Arzon for the two options (Gulf and Atlantic)
• Others ports on request
• Captain on board, holder of the professional license Capitaine 200 required
• Guide dedicated to you all day
• Decide the program by yourself or choose the benefit of Jérôme and the captain’s experience
• Exemples of stop on islands : île aux Moines, île d’Arz, île of Ilur, île of Tascon and many authentics places
• Meal Picnic included in the day price, based on fresh seasonal products
• Option : restaurant (reservation)
WHAT IS THE CORPORATE CHARTER ?
Customer satisfaction at the heart of our concerns
Major flexibility to serve the customer
Availability and reactivity
Giving priority to the human relationships and the authenticity
Small groups as a measure of well-being
Respect for private life
Security as a priority
Respect for the environment
Quality restoration based on local products
Are the pets allowed on board ?
No, for safety and comfort reasons